What's new

Group Play Ghost Recon Tonight at 10 (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well I always run a game room. If we need more people Romier(FutureVoid) runs one which will probably have to be the case for tonight. IF you arent on my friends list yet i will be adding you to it, or if you want to send me a friends invite. Tonight toal with myself we have 18 people

capt

Leo_P

Second Unit
I'm gonna have to sit this one out...:frowning:
I missed last week's group play too. 2 weeks without making my fellow HTFer's scream...I'm going through withdrawals! But worry not, ladies, I'll be ready for action soon enough. After all, you can't keep a good CLAN down.;)
BTW, Joey, if you're still looking for someone to run the show while you're gone, I'm down. I'll play host, but it has to be Sunday or Monday nights. If anyone's interested in group plays Sunday or Monday, let me know.
Have fun tonight, girls!

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I'm in & I can host a room if need be...

Well it's not dead, but I'd say that it is on life support. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in a clan. (The fact that my life has been non-stop hasn't helped...)

If someone has any ideas, please share them.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Leo you can run them Sunday or Monday if you want. If you get people run all you want :)

capt

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Good game(s) tonight everyone! That was the most amount of people I've ever played GR with, and it was DAMN fun!
I hope everyone else had as good a time as I did, and I hope the connection was good for all of you. If it was, then I think I can handle 10+ players.
Hopefully we'll do this again soon, and maybe I'll have more things unlocked in the game next time. :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah that was a hell of a lot of fun once i figured out the controls :) Lots of fun guys. Hopefully when i get back we can play again. Speaking of it. It will be our 2nd tournament in Feb :)

Also guys make sure you check the web site to sign up for a Mech Assault Tourney and also a NFL2k3 tourney our first in Febuary

capt

JayV

Supporting Actor
Lots of fun, Joey, thanks for setting it up (and thanks for hosting, Chris)!

Mike, we tried to send you an invite a couple times, but it wouldn't let me.

-j

Howie A

Second Unit
Hey guys thanks for the invite!!
I had a awesome time with you all up until my NEWBIE friends
asked for some help/instruction...
I told these buddies of mine that I would try to get them
up to snuff so they could join a big game like we had.
They are LIVE and GR virgins so I tried to show them how to
use the different features over the headset and the phone.
I wanted to come back into the game (thanks for the 2nd
invite) but they could have used all the help they could
get.
I felt that most people were around the same skill level
and that is what makes it cool. I plan to be on for a
while tonight (FRIDAY) so look for me.
Otherwise I'll find you first and you don't want that.... ;)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Great games, fellas, and nice job hosting, Chris. Your connection was rock-solid from what I could see, even with 9 or 10 people and explosions enabled. That was some of the most fun I've ever had playing GR. :emoji_thumbsup:

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
The 2 games I was able to play were great. I had to drop quickly, but when I tried to accept the invites that had been sent after I dropped, I kept getting "The connection has been terminated" messages.

Hopefully, for the next GR group play, I will be able to hang around a bit longer.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah except for when my connection was reset for some reason both of us were able to have a good number of people. I will probably be on tonight around 10 so send me a invite :)

cat

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Sweet. I just posted a message on the group message board about a game tonight.

I'd be more than willing to host another game for all of us, say around 9-10PM tonight? I've got most, if not all of you on my friends list, so I'll send out invites when I'm online.

See ya tonight!

*EDIT* Everyone that posted in this thread is on my friends list - If there's anyone that I'm missing, someone let me know so I can add them my list before we start playing.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Chris, I should be on tonight, please send me an invite if you see me online. Maybe tonight you guys will actually be able to hear me - I'll make sure to press the white button to talk instead of the black button.:frowning:

mike caronia

Second Unit
Dammit!!! I was waiting for you guys, talking to PoisonJam and I got bounced out. Couldn't get back in.
They've got to do some changes on the join feature. If you're not invited you can't get in. I was goin nuts.
I need some pointers on this game. If anyone is on, invite me in later. Thanks.
SpammyDavisJr

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Mike, I didn't have you on my list last night, but you are on there now. If you're on tonight, I'll gladly send you an invite. :)
Ok, what do we do if we have more than 12 people? I think I can only host 12... We need some sort of contingency plan...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks