What's new

Group Mech Assault Tonight-New game modes (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Be there at 9:00 PM EST. I hope we have a better showing then last nights midtown madness

capt

Hank_P

Second Unit
Captn, take a night off and come with us. We're catching Matrix:Reload at IMAX tonight. Six story screen and 16,000 watts of surround sound...

..now if they would let me bring my Xbox and plug into that! I'll look for you guys when I home, hopefully there will still be a few online.

Mr Chicken

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I'll try to swing by. Summer is just an even busier time than usual. By the time I made it on last night, MM3 was winding down. I did enjoy about an hour of RTCW.

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
I'd be into playing, but I recently moved, and I'm waiting for the danged cable to be hooked up!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
9:00 PM EST, eh? that sounds great...it'll be the first time playing against an HTf members if I do make it...

I've been wanting to see Reloaded on the Imax for a while now.. saw it in normal theater, and IMAX is just so tempting... but, between the no money problem and the no money problem, doesn't look like it's happening...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks