What's new

Grounded for Life out today? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
I thought grounded for life season 1 was supposed to be out today but I didn't see it listed in the weekly roundup thread or any mention of it in this section. Does anyone know if it's actually coming out today? Is there just no interest in this title? I've been looking forward to it.

Mike*SC

Second Unit
It is indeed out today. There are several reviews on the 'net, animated banner ads at tvshowsondvd.com and I saw it listed at Best Buy last week for release "next week" (i.e. this week!). So who needs the weekly roundup thread?

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
ok. best buy online has a release date of 2/21 but it's apparently now shipping from amazon. I just didn't want to waste a trip out to the store if it hadn't been released yet.

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
Thanks. I picked it up at best buy yesterday too. Target didn't seem to carrry it in their stores but best buy had about 4 copies.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

As it was, I took a risk putting that much information in the thread. The HTF has strict rules about printing price information on titles ahead of retailers wishes. Since those retailers had advertised the price on their own, I figured it was okay to repeat it. Basically, I included all the information I had about the title. Sorry if it wasn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks