What's new

Groovie Ghoolies on DVD, when? (1 Viewer)

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
I recently got the Archies and Sabrina the Teenage Witch cartoons on DVD. They look awesome! It's obvious that alot of work has gone into restoring the quality of these Filmation classic cartoons from the 60s-70s. I was wondering if anyone has heard any news whether the same company that distributed this set will be releasing the Groovie Ghoolies (another Filmation classic) anytime soon. Anyone?

Mark Lx

Second Unit
That would be good. Did they have their own show, or was it a feature on Sabrina. Or was it the other way round. I can't remember.

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
I think they were featured on Sabrina The Teenage Witch (which includes 1 episode with them on the new Sabrina DVD), and then they had their own series.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Yes, they started on Sabrina, then got their own series as Carlos said.

Count me in for these too--I have two early 90s VHS tapes which I only allow myself to watch once a year, around Halloween, so they don't wear out.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Well, I would love to see this show on DVD. In fact, I really hope that Entertainment Rights (this is the company who purchased the Filmation library from Hallmark) would release all of the Filmation shows on DVD in season format.

I want to see Groovie Ghoulies, Shazam!, ISIS, He-Man, The Archie & Sabrina cartoons, Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids, et al on DVD in season format. Filmation Associates are my favorite cartoon studio after Hanna-Barbera.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks