What's new

Grizzly II: Revenge (2020)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Title: Grizzly II: Revenge (2020)

Tagline: The Stage Is Set... And The Dinner Is Served.

Genre: Horror, Music, Thriller

Director: André Szöts

Cast: Deborah Raffin, John Rhys-Davies, Louise Fletcher, Deborah Foreman, Laura Dern, George Clooney, Charlie Sheen, Dick Anthony Williams, Jack Starrett, Charles Cyphers, Christopher George, Richard Jaeckel, Barbie Wilde, Steve Inwood, Joan McCall, Susan Orpin

Release: 2020-02-17

Runtime: 74

Plot: When a park ranger claims a 15-foot grizzly bear is killing people within a national park, all hell breaks loose after authority figures refuse to step in and cancel a big rock concert scheduled to take place there. While the park ranger and his girlfriend pursue the bear and debate its proper fate, a group of poachers attempt to trap it themselves.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Release date of 2/17/2020? Anyway, really? If ever there wa a film that just SCREAMED for a sequel, this has got to be it. :laugh: Surprised to see some of the talent that's attached to this.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yeah, I debated whether or not I should use 1983 in the thread title, but 2020/21 is its premiere.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I watched the workprint version several years ago and it was a blast. It was under the title GRIZZLY II: THE CONCERT. I bought this new "completed" version but haven't watched it yet, although I've heard it's actually worse. With the originally GRIZZLY getting the special edition treatment it's funny to see this one coming back to life. I had always hoped Clooney would help complete the picture and it's really too bad he, Dern and Sheen couldn't have been a part of the release.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks