What's new

Grimm Season 6 - the Final Season (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Some of the CGI was pretty sketchy. That knife was moving all over the place when they created the blood potion.

Also, why did they have to wait for Nick to show up to make the potion. Trubel was there. Couldn't they use her blood?

If they ever want to do Grimm: The Next Generation, they set it up well.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Some of the CGI was pretty sketchy. That knife was moving all over the place when they created the blood potion.

Also, why did they have to wait for Nick to show up to make the potion. Trubel was there. Couldn't they use her blood?

If they ever want to do Grimm: The Next Generation, they set it up well.
Yes, they did....

Stan

Senior HTF Member
It looks like you missed all of last season and most of this season. It actually does make sense.
I'll catch up on the older stuff. This show dropped into the "it's on, but do other things..."

I'll be cooking dinner, chopping wood for the fire, etc. It started to fade away a year or two ago, so haven't really kept up with it.

The last three episodes on the DVR, so hopefully it bows out gracefully at the end.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I'll catch up on the older stuff. This show dropped into the "it's on, but do other things..."

I'll be cooking dinner, chopping wood for the fire, etc. It started to fade away a year or two ago, so haven't really kept up with it.

The last three episodes on the DVR, so hopefully it bows out gracefully at the end.
I understand.

I thought it was a good ending and I liked the flash forward.

They have lots of room to return to the world of Grimm in other forms or as a TNG or anything,

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I did wonder: when Diana said "mom and dad are waiting", she must have been referring to Adalind and Nick, yet that would be odd considering that as a child she simply called him "Nick".

Also, given that Diana as a child grew from an infant to a child of about 6 in a year or two, presumably that growth rate did not keep up, otherwise she'd be as old as Aunt Marie by then…

I'm in two minds as to the conclusion of their battle with Zerstorer. Seems almost deus ex machina to me, basically that Nick just needed to be bloody-minded enough; as did the idea that a magic potion made with the blood of three ostensibly intractable foes might do the job too (which it didn't anyway). Oh well, stories of the supernatural will inevitably give rise to such plot devices.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I did wonder: when Diana said "mom and dad are waiting", she must have been referring to Adalind and Nick, yet that would be odd considering that as a child she simply called him "Nick".

Also, given that Diana as a child grew from an infant to a child of about 6 in a year or two, presumably that growth rate did not keep up, otherwise she'd be as old as Aunt Marie by then…

I'm in two minds as to the conclusion of their battle with Zerstorer. Seems almost deus ex machina to me, basically that Nick just needed to be bloody-minded enough; as did the idea that a magic potion made with the blood of three ostensibly intractable foes might do the job too (which it didn't anyway). Oh well, stories of the supernatural will inevitably give rise to such plot devices.
Isn't it possible that she grew to love her stepfather and thus, respected him enough to call him Dad?

As to her aging as a child, I got over that a couple of years ago before the latest Diana child actress.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I'm in two minds as to the conclusion of their battle with Zerstorer. Seems almost deus ex machina to me, basically that Nick just needed to be bloody-minded enough.
Nick just got the "Spear of Destiny" from Zerstorer and it rewrote reality at a logical point.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
There is an interview with the creators here where they discuss the ending and much more. Here is one key bit about the ending:

IGN: What were the logistics of Nick coming through the portal at the end? Was that another instance of him going through to the Other Side and leaving behind the reality where all these characters are dead, or did he get a hard reset?
KOUF: Yeah, it was a hard reset. When the Zerstörer died, it was as though he never came through, so it reset to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks