Grimm Season 6 - the Final Season

Malcolm R

Film Editor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It wasn't a bad episode when you fast forward though all the subplots and watch only the scenes related to the Alpe. It only takes about 20 minutes to watch, too. It was like a return to the shows procedural origins, when it was fun.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Premium
Real Name
John Dhein
I'm still hopeful. The writers seem to be dropping hints that they actually have an over-arcing plan. Otherwise, why even bring back Meisner. And why even bother with the whole astronomical calendar?

Doug Wallen

Lead Actor
Supporter
Real Name
Doug
I am also, still hopeful. Maybe they are trying to hard, but I believe there is and endgame. Some of the turns seem to indicate this. I wonder now that Renard has Meisner's blessing, if the stick mystery will help create unity among the wesen and humans???

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
They mentioned March 24th in last week's episode so that's the next to last episode with the conclusion on March 31st.

David Weicker

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Tonight's episode "Blind Love" was, IMO, one of the best.

I've always felt that when it brought out the humor, it really excelled. Episodes like the Monroe and Rosalie Family's dinner...

Anyways the scene with Hank and the mirror literally had me ROTFLMAO

Reactions: Doug Wallen

Craig S

Producer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Yes, very funny episode, The Hank bit was hilarious. Even the Diana storyline took a lighter turn (and cleaned up a dangling plot thread).

And if you've gotta have product placement, let it be for something as scenic as the Columbia Gorge Hotel. I want to go to there.

Doug Wallen

Lead Actor
Supporter
Real Name
Doug
I liked the fact that Sean was not worried about Diana's predicament when he realized who she was with. So funny, and so in character.

"Yes, you can play with him another time." [emoji23]

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
I liked the fact that Sean was not worried about Diana's predicament when he realized who she was with. So funny, and so in character.

"Yes, you can play with him another time." [emoji23]
As soon as they showed that scene with Sean and Diana being spied on in his kitchen, I thought that person(s) were going to make a big mistake if he tried to hurt or take her due to her powers.

Hank_P

Second Unit
One of the most fun episodes I have seen in a while, when Adalind is kidnapped, and ol' dad knows how that is going to end. I came to the same conclusion he did when he realized she was gone. I was "oh, poor guy, wait till he finds out". I would of enjoyed them showing a lot more of that.

Reactions: Doug Wallen

Stan

Producer
Senior HTF Member
This show has really gone overboard.

Adalind and Nick together, when a few seasons ago Nick's mother kills Adalind's mother.

Juliette turns into Eve? I might have missed a few shows, but whatever happened with Trubel?

Then weird little Diana and Renard.

The only somewhat normal relationship has been Monroe and Rosalee.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
It must be getting close to the end as it appears they killed off 2 main characters Friday. Unless it's a dream or they use that "stick" to bring them back.

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
It must be getting close to the end as it appears they killed off 2 main characters Friday. Unless it's a dream or they use that "stick" to bring them back.
I think that he must use the stick to bring them back.

Of course one of the things about the episode which bugs me is that if the prophecy says that this terrible thing is going to happen on March 24, why didn't they just wait it out first? She wanted to kill it first with hardly any knowledge and so went to the enemy's home territory on prophecy day - a bad idea. They fulfill prophecy in the act of trying to prevent it.

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
This show has really gone overboard.

Adalind and Nick together, when a few seasons ago Nick's mother kills Adalind's mother.

Juliette turns into Eve? I might have missed a few shows, but whatever happened with Trubel?

Then weird little Diana and Renard.

The only somewhat normal relationship has been Monroe and Rosalee.
It looks like you missed all of last season and most of this season. It actually does make sense.

Yee-Ming

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I think that he must use the stick to bring them back.

Of course one of the things about the episode which bugs me is that if the prophecy says that this terrible thing is going to happen on March 24, why didn't they just wait it out first? She wanted to kill it first with hardly any knowledge and so went to the enemy's home territory on prophecy day - a bad idea. They fulfill prophecy in the act of trying to prevent it.
That's the thing about prophecies, isn't it: they become self-fulfilling.

It'll be interesting to see how it all ends. It was an entertaining run, despite some flat spots. I'm a little disappointed the whole Black Claw thing ends with a perfunctory "we wiped them out" statement by Trubel. And we still don't know what the Royals wanted with Diana, unless it ties in with "Skullface" (can't remember his actual name -- Zerstorer?)

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
And we still don't know what the Royals wanted with Diana, unless it ties in with "Skullface" (can't remember his actual name -- Zerstorer?)
I think the Royals knew that she would be really powerful and wanted to use her for their own ends.

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
Last episode this Friday. My Friday viewing habits have changed over the years. After Friday. only Bluebloods remains for me.

Hank_P

Second Unit
It has been a 'good' series I think. Some great high points, some dull, boring, horrible stories in there, but all has to be expected. Probably the most fun episode this season was when they kidnapped Diana. "Oh, you kidnapped my daughter, good luck with that".

It will be nice to see how they wrap things up, with the characters, storyline, the staff, Diana, blah blah. I can say I enjoyed watching this series.

todd s

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Interesting way they ended it.

I did like the 20yrs later showing Kelly & Diana (w/a mention of Rosalie & Monroe's triplets. Also, the nod to Harry Potter with Nick being visited by his mother & aunt to give him strength in a final battle.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subanartneha