What's new

Grimm Season 3 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I like the new Grimm. With Adalind trying to put together something that takes away a Grimm's powers, you know that Trubel will either need to step in with a powerless Nick or she will end up being the victim.

I can't believe it took Adalind so long to figure out that blood would open the book. She should have known that off the top.

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
NeilO said:
I like the new Grimm. With Adalind trying to put together something that takes away a Grimm's powers, ... a powerless Nick ..
Nick is still a cop with cop training and a gun - hardly "powerless".

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Well, Nick no longer has his Grimm power, but as Steve says, he isn't completely powerless. We'll have to see how he copes. At least Truble is around to spot trouble.

Lots of missed timing in the episode. I actually thought there were going to be more cliffhangers than it turned out. A nice finale and I am interested in seeing how things move on from here.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I kind of missed the humorous 'To Be Continued' card from the prior season.Still I can't complain given all the humorous moments this whole season, from Adalind's reaction to the steps in her 'cure', to the tense family dinner, to the "I'm not crazy, unless you all are" look to the camera, to even this week's wedding dress scene.I really love the humor they inject into this series.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hopefully the solution is for Nick to kill Adalind to get his power back. Or let Trubel go after her. She won't hesitate like Nick has on multiple occasions (and look where they are now).
I can't believe it took Adalind so long to figure out that blood would open the book. She should have known that off the top.
She's definitely not the smartest Hexenbeist in the Wesen community.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
I finally got around to watching the season finale and thought it was fantastic. I can't wait to see what the have in store for next season.
And I have to agree with David above, I enjoy the humor they inject into the series.

And I know there are a lot of Wu haters but I wonder how they'll deal with him seeing that Wesen drawing.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am glad that they made it through the wedding before things went downhill. Would have been very cliche for the wedding to have been interrupted before they finished. I also hope they don't drag out Nick not having his Grimm abilities. Speaking of that. I am not sure I like the idea of a Grimm being able to lose his powers that easily.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE, let the solution be killing Adalind. I will be happier to see that than I was when Joffrey was killed.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
spshultz said:
I finally got around to watching the season finale and thought it was fantastic. I can't wait to see what the have in store for next season.
And I have to agree with David above, I enjoy the humor they inject into the series.

And I know there are a lot of Wu haters but I wonder how they'll deal with him seeing that Wesen drawing.
Never noticed any specific Wu haters, but if there is a club, I'd love to join. He's as annoying as Captain "Sir" on Castle. Do the writers specifically go out of their way to create characters nobody likes?

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Steve Berger said:
Nick is still a cop with cop training and a gun - hardly "powerless".
The other thing which they seem to have sort-of forgotten about in later episodes is Nick's enhanced powers after he got over the zombie thing from the season-opener. They raised it in a few early S3 eps, but since then it's not been mentioned at all.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yee-Ming said:
The other thing which they seem to have sort-of forgotten about in later episodes is Nick's enhanced powers after he got over the zombie thing from the season-opener. They raised it in a few early S3 eps, but since then it's not been mentioned at all.
Yeah, they did make a big deal of showing him suffering some kind of after-effects at several points, but then just kind of dropped the whole subplot mid-season.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Thinking about Nicks new powers, I sort of hope that the spell the Hexen B*tch put on him to take away his "Grimm powers" actually only took away the ability for others to see he is a Grimm and he still has the strength and enhanced senses that got last year. I hope so. I hope they don't take away his powers for good (or even the entire next season).

Did I mention how much I hate the whole Hexen beast subplot!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks