What's new

Grimm Season 3 (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I don't know. This premiere pretty much jumped the shark for me. I think I might be out on this show.

laborspy

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
Looks like it is combining the stories finally. Like why his mom was stronger and faster. Looks like a good season.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
ChristopherG said:
I don't know. This premiere pretty much jumped the shark for me. I think I might be out on this show.
What part? I was thinking the parts with Adaline and the whole magical getting her powers back.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't love the whole Zombies and the Puffer Fish thing and will be glad when it's wrapped up. I hate that Adalind is getting her powers back and that she's even a major character still. It would have made so much more sense for that hot blutbad to have been bumped to recurring/regular. She had that "is she good this time or bad" quality, and she was a threat to Monroe and Rosalee's relationship. Adalind just serves to annoy everybody, including the audience. At least she can warn M&Ms if someone wants to eat them.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
todd s said:
What part? I was thinking the parts with Adaline and the whole magical getting her powers back.
Certainly that, but the whole storyline of the "zombies" just seems ill-conceived. I am very adept at suspending disbelief for the sake of a story, but I draw the line at poorly written stories. I really found myself absolutely not giving a damn about any of the main characters any more.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I hate any episode that includes Adalind.

I think she either has pictures of someone doing something they ought not, or shes providing "services" to someone.

I don't find her even a little bit attractive, nor do I think she can act. On top of that I find that she has negative Charisma.

Have I mentioned that I don't like either the character, nor the actor?

To be blunt, she sucks.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I liked the second episode better than the first. I wonder if there's going to be more to it than just Nick accidentally killed the guy. Also, I didn't know Adalind didn't have her powers back yet. I thought she got them last time around when there was like a white flash or something. Maybe there's still hope it won't work out for her. But, it's an intrusion when we have to cut over to her.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I've actually been enjoying the Adalind scenes.

I keep having this image of the old woman and her co-horts (behind her back) saying "what new ,disgusting, humiliating thing can we tell her she has to do? She doesn't know that she got her powers back first thing. Lets string her along some more"

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Not sure I like this whole hiding what Nick did. It wasn't like he abused drugs and killed someone. It was technically a terrorist bio-attack. We had dozens of people affected who attacked and harmed people. So that is well known by the public and police. You can just say investigating what was happening Nick was infected by the toxin and became what all of the cops had to deal with in the container yard. It wasn't like he was drinking and driving and killed someone. It was not his decision to get infected by the toxin.

I just hope they don't drag this on..

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
It's interesting that Sean does not destroy the surveillance video, and yet, it does not take long until he shows it to Nick, showing what he did as a zombie. Probably something else up his sleeve?The Adalind scenes are nothing more than attempts at shock value, and just wastes time away from the other characters. I'd rather see more scenes with Wu (who has been barely noticable this season so far).

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Haven't read anything yet about when Grimm's third season will start on Watch in the UK, but it should be in January or February next year (remember the voiceover saying at the end of the Season 2 finale "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" that the show would be returning in the new year).

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I love, love, love the final line in tonight's episode.The writers sure do have a lot of fun with this show. Whether it's a priceless line of dialogue, or the 'to be continued' jokes at the ends of the seasons, it just hits me right.

David

todd s

Senior HTF Member
With regards to this past episode. They left the ending kind of hanging. They set up this meeting between the guy and the deaf girl and just end it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm really tiring of all the royal family stuff in Europe. Every time they cut away from the main story in Portland, the show comes to a screeching halt. I wish they'd cut that entire story and just concentrate on Portland.

Claire Coffee is an awful actress. I don't understand how she was cast when the rest of the actors seem perfect.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Malcolm R said:
I'm really tiring of all the royal family stuff in Europe. Every time they cut away from the main story in Portland, the show comes to a screeching halt. I wish they'd cut that entire story and just concentrate on Portland.

Claire Coffee is an awful actress. I don't understand how she was cast when the rest of the actors seem perfect.
Ditto. Screeching halt is exactly the term I would have used.

Stick to the main story with the Grimms, the Wesen and the other fun creatures. Of course once Adalind has her "baby" things may get a little more back to normal, rather than trying to run two stories at once.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Malcolm R said:
Thank you. I thought I was the only one that thought this. (Actually, the captain kind of grates on me, too.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks