What's new

Greystroke Tarzan Blu ray ? (1 Viewer)

stevenHa

Second Unit
Does anyone know what happened to the Greystroke Tarzan blu ray release - it's no longer listed on the WB Archives for ordering ?

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
The question was asked on the WAC Facebook page and they said there will be a short delay. It will be back up for pre-order soon. It is coming!

revgen

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dan
I think they are waiting for enough preorders to come through before releasing it. I don't blame them. Their blu-rays are real pressings, not MOD's.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Well, at least I added it to my wishlist. I noticed Heston's Earthquake is coming out too. I'd love a packaged set of those old disaster flicks, Tower Inferno, Poseidon Adventure, etc. I already have the Airport DVD set. those are great!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I'm a little worried they've already given up on the Archive Blu idea -- they were going to put out one or two every month.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
IT is ridiculous....the output!!! FOX is eclipsing Warners....who seem to be more interested in reissues ..ie THE EXORCIST.....very very sad!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Radioman970 said:
Well, at least I added it to my wishlist. I noticed Heston's Earthquake is coming out too. I'd love a packaged set of those old disaster flicks, Tower Inferno, Poseidon Adventure, etc. I already have the Airport DVD set. those are great!
Earthquake was released a few weeks ago...in sensurround too.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm a little worried they've already given up on the Archive Blu idea -- they were going to put out one or two every month.
Yup, not looking good for Warner Blu-ray Archive. I think this has left Warner looking a bit silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks