Grey's Anatomy: Recommended Buy

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mark Talmadge, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

Very few times does a television series come along that really hit upon a groove. Grey's Anatomy is just one of those set shows.

Over the past few months I've purchased a few shows, which I've never watched on television as broadcasted, but have purchased due to price markdowns, and week of release sales and have fallen attached to these shows.

While it's not my cup of tea, it deviates from suich shows as E.R., and tells the story of a small group of interns as they make their way through the medical field and tells the story in a very smart and witty way.[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (

2. SettoKaiba

SettoKaiba Extra

cool thanks

3. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    I also really enjoyed Grey's Anatomy: Season 1... it was a blind buy for me too. I do know it is only in it's second season now... but no... haven't heard anything about a release for season 2 yet. Hopefully it will come out shortly after the season is over. [​IMG]

4. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

This show has become somethign of a smash hit. I am looking for some new material so... what's the appeal?

Thanks.

--
    H

5. Mark Talmadge

The Appeal? It's more realistic and character driven than ER ever was. I like the fact that the series is weighed down by all of the drama and medical jargon than ER was. It's like Beverly Hills 90210 meets ER. I don't know, the writing for the series just seems like smart and witty writing. It's easy to follow and you don't get lost in the characters. It's real and I can't wait for Season 2.

6. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

THought better about starting an argument, post deleted.

7. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

I never watched ER so I don't really know what to make of the comparisons [​IMG].

--
    H

8. Mark Talmadge

No one can argue that series is one of the best medical dramas ever to grace network television.

9. TimothyO

TimothyO Agent

I believe Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows EVER. If you haven't given this show a chance yet you're making a huge mistake. This is one show that'll be around for a long time and even when it eventually goes off the air.. we'll hear about it in the record books.