What's new

Grey's Anatomy: Recommended Buy (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Very few times does a television series come along that really hit upon a groove. Grey's Anatomy is just one of those set shows.

Over the past few months I've purchased a few shows, which I've never watched on television as broadcasted, but have purchased due to price markdowns, and week of release sales and have fallen attached to these shows.

While it's not my cup of tea, it deviates from suich shows as E.R., and tells the story of a small group of interns as they make their way through the medical field and tells the story in a very smart and witty way.:D

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :thumbsdown: (

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I also really enjoyed Grey's Anatomy: Season 1... it was a blind buy for me too. I do know it is only in it's second season now... but no... haven't heard anything about a release for season 2 yet. Hopefully it will come out shortly after the season is over. :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
This show has become somethign of a smash hit. I am looking for some new material so... what's the appeal?

Thanks.

--
H

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
The Appeal? It's more realistic and character driven than ER ever was. I like the fact that the series is weighed down by all of the drama and medical jargon than ER was. It's like Beverly Hills 90210 meets ER. I don't know, the writing for the series just seems like smart and witty writing. It's easy to follow and you don't get lost in the characters. It's real and I can't wait for Season 2.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I never watched ER so I don't really know what to make of the comparisons :).

--
H

TimothyO

Agent
I believe Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows EVER. If you haven't given this show a chance yet you're making a huge mistake. This is one show that'll be around for a long time and even when it eventually goes off the air.. we'll hear about it in the record books.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks