1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings all.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alex603, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Alex603

Alex603 Auditioning

Alex
    I have come here to absorb all the knowledge i can on home audio. I been really into high quality sound for a while now. For my home sound system which I have hooked to my TV are my Edifier S3000 pros which produce the best sound iv ever heard. Before these I had the Edifier S1000db which also sounded great but the S3000 pros are a massive upgrade especially with hi res support.
    I also have a lot of portable bluetooth speakers. I have 2 aiwa exos 9s which for battery powered speakers sound insane. I also have two amazon stuido speakers paired together for immersive 3d audio for my bedroom and they are phonamanal for that.

I am looking to buy a subwoofer for my S3000 pros and came here for assistance for that. They don't really need a subwoofer as there is enough bass for suff to fall off my walls but you can never have enough bass. I'm a huge bass head. Besides i have always wanted a standalone subwoofer.

HawksFord likes this.