What's new

green streaks in RCA tv (1 Viewer)

chiaThomas

Auditioning
I have the d56w20 56in. Bought it about 9 months ago and it never worked right...goes from bright to really dark 3 or 4 times then stays too dark..had green streaks and spots [had a bug in there a couple of days] rca sent it to a shop for screen cleaning...guy said it looked good for a rca but he saw a lot of rca tv's this way..he cleaned the screen and now it is worse than before he said that is all rca allowed him to do. Rca said there was not anything they could do. Anyone else have this to happen?

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
I had a vport RCA 32" TV, and it had the discolouration on it also..except it was more purple and you could really see it on a gray backround..I finally got a new TV after badgering RCA (and the only reason I did was because I am friends with the shop owner locally)..the second TV had the exact same problem..finally sold it and got a 51 philips HDTV (great TV) RCA just makes products with poor quality control, and they will never fix it for you..never again will I buy RCA..good luck though..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks