What's new

green picture from DVD player. (1 Viewer)

KellyR

Agent
I have a Sony NS725P DVD player and I have relly enjoyed it until recenetly. When watching a few movies recently (transformers, Van Wilder unrated, and LOR:TTEE I noticed that the picture changed into a shade of green (like I was wearing green tinted glasses and watching) for a little while and then it would change back. I'm guessing that the gree changed between scenes because I don't remeber it changing mid-scene if that makes any sense. Has anyone come across this on this player or any others, or would you guys suspect this to be a software problem (I'm guessing it's not)? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

WesleyHester

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Hester
If you are using component cables, double check to make sure they are secure at both ends even though you may not have moved your equipment for some time.

KellyR

Agent
I looked behind my AV rack and noticed that the cable (6ft long) was hanging. This cable is heavy and it was putting a lot of weight stress on the connector to my reciever (it's almost too short as it suspendes like a bridge to my TV). As soon as I swiched a few things around and got the cable to not put significant weight on the reciever connector he picture went back to normal. Thanks guys for the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks