What's new

Green Beer Day!! (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Anybody here ever celebrated Green Beer Day at college? If not, lemme fill you guys in. On the Thursday before spring break, the bars open at 5:30am, college students rejoice and start drinkin beer with green dye, and when classes start, the students come staggering in! Now I don't drink, so I don't know the feeling, but I've witnessed it! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. I'll have to fill you guys in.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Hah! Well I skipped both my classes today anyhow, already had exams in both of em, so I missed anything that went down. Probably for the better. :D

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Man, you shoulda smelled the puke in the hallway this morning! Whew!

Anyway, we had a cookout with alotta beer and burgers. Others went uptown and got hammered for 24 hrs straight. This morning, a dude walked into my econ class slammed! He smelled like beer pretty bad. Gotta love it!

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
The only "Green Beer Day" I've ever celebrated is St. Paddy's Day. The most memorable one in college was right after Spring quarter of my senior year. After finishing the final exam of my final class of the day, I ran home, showered, and had my dad drive me to my favorite, local watering hole. Everyone was supposed to meet me there around 7-8pm. I got there slightly before 4. Happy hour was still going on, and they were offering buy-one-get-one-free on all drinks. I was friends with the bartender, and she allowed me to apply this to pitchers. I double-fisted pitchers of Bud Light until everyone showed up--no mug, I just drank straight from the two pitchers. I had just ordered 7 & 8 when my friends started showing up. The head bartender had brought in a few fifths of Irish Whisky, and we all started doing shots, as well as kept the beer flowing. The only thing I'm really sure of is that I didn't get home until after 4am. I never did find out if this was because we went to Denny's afterwards, or if the folks at the bar allowed us to stay late and party with them.
While that was a fun St. Paddy's Day, the best ever was last year. We didn't stay out real late, and I can't say it was the most fun ever; however, we've now got the most beautiful baby girl in the world as a result!:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks