What's new

Green Acres...future seasons (1 Viewer)

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I got mine from Amazon early last week. The packaging looks great, but I probably won't get around to watching it for a couple of years. Too much stuff on the back burner to watch first. If you order a lot of stuff from Amazon like I do, the Amazon Prime membership is a great deal. For $79, you can have unlimited free 2-day shipping for one year, or for $3.99 it will ship overnight. I think it pays in a number of ways. The package spends way less time being kicked around so there is much less chance for damage that way, and you don't have to group your shipments - they can send each set separately; it does not cost any more. I paid for Amazon Prime with one transaction of buying a Television and having it sent over night. Amazon will lose a lot of money on me.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
So it's $19.99 at Frys'?? Because Best Buy and Suncoast Video both have it for $29.99, which is the most a Green Acres has ever cost. I thought I got the 2nd season for about $20.99 or something; it may have been a first week sale. Of course, for season 3, we didn't even SEE the damn thing the first week, so no sale price for us! Whatever; this seemed like a neglected release this time out. And no way am I paying 30 bucks for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks