What's new

Greatest American Hero S3 (1 Viewer)

TeresaLM

Auditioning
I was at a local Best Buy today, and they apparently got their shipment WAY early, because Season 3 (Street date 8/9/05) was all over the shelves. I didn't buy it because I only brought enough cash for Brady Bunch S2 & Remington Steele. Does anyone know if they will let you buy it early if it on the shelf already (prior to the real release date)?

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I finally got the 1st season of Greatest American Hero. I bought it used for $8 (half off their price) at Sunvocast Video for buying 2 other DVDs. They're in excellent condition and the previous owner didn't even lose the instruction book ! :D

By the way, around the time that John Hinckley, Jr. shot Ronald Reagan in the spring of 1981, the producers changed the name of Ralph Hinckley but not at first. In the third episode, guest star June Lockhart (as Pam's mother) is seen at the airport and she says Ralph's last name, but it's censored out!!

An episode or two later, we hear Fay Grant's character Rhonda calling him Ralph Hanley. The name changed happened fast......however by the time "The Greatest American Heroine" was made in 1986, it was Hinckley again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks