Greatest American Hero S3

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by TeresaLM, Jul 26, 2005.

1. TeresaLM

TeresaLM Auditioning

I was at a local Best Buy today, and they apparently got their shipment WAY early, because Season 3 (Street date 8/9/05) was all over the shelves. I didn't buy it because I only brought enough cash for Brady Bunch S2 & Remington Steele. Does anyone know if they will let you buy it early if it on the shelf already (prior to the real release date)?

2. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

This happened with Season 2 over at my local Future Shop(Owned by Best Buy) on this side of the border. However, when I took it to the cashier, the system wouldn't allow the sale because it was put out before release date. Seeing as Future Shop uses the same computer system as Best Buy, it's unlikely you would be able to purchase it this week....if anything, they probably realized their error by now and have taken them off the shelves.

3. Jeff#

Jeff# Screenwriter

I finally got the 1st season of Greatest American Hero. I bought it used for $8 (half off their price) at Sunvocast Video for buying 2 other DVDs. They're in excellent condition and the previous owner didn't even lose the instruction book ! [​IMG]

By the way, around the time that John Hinckley, Jr. shot Ronald Reagan in the spring of 1981, the producers changed the name of Ralph Hinckley but not at first. In the third episode, guest star June Lockhart (as Pam's mother) is seen at the airport and she says Ralph's last name, but it's censored out!!

An episode or two later, we hear Fay Grant's character Rhonda calling him Ralph Hanley. The name changed happened fast......however by the time "The Greatest American Heroine" was made in 1986, it was Hinckley again.