What's new

Great UHD Deals for Black Friday at Best Buy. Any Others? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Now I need a player and uhd tv.
I also don't have 4K capability yet, but have picked up a couple titles if they're comparable in price to the blu-ray, or one of the few combo packs that include 3D and 4K. I just bought Fate of the Furious 4K set for $9.99. Still considering Passengers 3D/4K for $14.99.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I also don't have 4K capability yet, but have picked up a couple titles if they're comparable in price to the blu-ray, or one of the few combo packs that include 3D and 4K. I just bought Fate of the Furious 4K set for $9.99. Still considering Passengers 3D/4K for $14.99.

Aye. I did not have either of these titles on DVD or blu ray.
Trying to stick to my list this year.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
If you order $50 worth of products on TwilightTimeMovies.com on Friday November 24th between receiving this email and midnight (Pacific Time), you can use the below coupon for a one time $5 shipping discount.

Coupon Code: J6BA153NG4ZG

Additionally, any customer who orders two or more UHD titles will receive $10 off, while anyone with three or more UHD titles will receive a $15 discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks