Great Playcentric coupon - have lots of DVDs

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Cagle, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Kevin Cagle

Kevin Cagle Agent

Saw this on www.techbargains.com :
    Playcentric has coupon NLSAVE30 Save $2.50 off the 1st item, $3.00 off the second, $3.50 off the third, $4 off the fourth and $3 off EVERY additional title. Up to 10 items per order
    Not to mention...their shipping is very affordable.
    3rd class 2.99/1st item + .99 each additional
    1st calss 3.99/1st item + .99 each additional
    I bought 3 yoga DVD's for my wife in the bargain bin and preordered Usual suspects with shipping for $40!

2. Kurt N

Kurt N Stunt Coordinator

Not meaning to rain on anyone's parade, but my only experience with playcentric was, well, awful. I wouldn't order from them again no matter how good the deal. Hopefully they've got their act together now--I would be interested in knowing when you get your order and how well it's protected from the USPS. My disc was just in a bubble envelope so tight I had to tear it off.

3. VikD

VikD Auditioning

My experience with Playcentric was just awesome. I made an order on a Friday, and it was mailed on Monday, and then I received in on Thursday. This was only last month. I was very impressed, because I have read bad things about Playcentric, but that was because people were choosing the $2.99 shipping vs. the $3.99 shipping. It is well worth it to spend the extra $1 and get your items weeks earlier.

-Vik

4. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

I too have had bad dealings with Playcentric. I've had some good dealings, too, but I'll never order from there again.