What's new

GREAT DEAL (For canucks only): Dell Axim 300MHz $89!!! (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So

Dave Gilbert

Second Unit
D'oh!

I just realized that the price is the same for both the 300 and 400Mhz. The price difference between the two links above comes from the different cradle options selected by default. In addition to being faster, the 400MHz has more onboard memory.

I'm afraid to switch my order now, though. I'll be happy enough if my current order goes through.

Arif

Agent
Dell.ca has posted the following notice at the above links:

CORRECTION NOTICE

April 7, 2003

Dell has become aware of a pricing error on our website for our Dell Axim X5 handhelds. The incorrect pricing of $89.00 for the 300MHz model and $118 for the 400MHz model resulted from a technical issue with one of our database systems. We endeavor to provide current and accurate pricing information at all times on our website. Nevertheless, such errors do occur. The actual pricing for the 300MHz and 400MHz models is $379 and $549 respectively, exclusive of shipping and applicable taxes. Accordingly, all orders for Dell Axim X5 handhelds with incorrect pricing will not be processed. If your credit card has already been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Please note that individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. Dell is not obligated to sell products based on pricing errors on our website. Dell will endeavor to contact all customers directly who have placed an order to notify them of the current situation and inform them that their orders have not been processed.

We apologize for the error and any inconvenience this may have caused. We thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,
Home and Small Business Marketing
Dell Computer Corporation, Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks