What's new

Great customer service! (1 Viewer)

Jim Williams

Second Unit
I just wanted to report to the members of this forum some great customer service I received from a company called Video Habitat. On January 28 I ordered "A Beautiful Mind" from Video Habitat for $9.95. I specified that I wanted the Awards - Widescreen edition. On February 3 I received my order and I was amazed at how quickly I got it. When I opened the package and popped the DVD in my player I noticed that it was the Full Screen edition, not Widescreen. I emailed customer service to let them know of the error and that I decided to keep it anyway since I didn't want to go to all of the trouble of packaging it back up and mailing it back to them. Within thirty minutes I got a reply email from Dave at Video Habitat telling me that they will priority ship the correct DVD with a return envelope so all I have to do is slip the old one in the envelope and drop it in the mail.

This is absolutely great customer service. Many kudos to Video Habitat. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks