Great CD Tower for Sale/Trade. MA-CT-NH area

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank_M, Dec 13, 2001.

1. Frank_M

Frank_M Stunt Coordinator

Hi all -
    Here's a great one. I've got this 300+ CD Tower for sale/trade.
    I've had it for a few years, and originally paid (I think! $225 for it). It's around 6' tall, and has soft lined slots for CDs. Towards the middle and at the bottom of each of the three columns are double slots for 2-CD sets.
    Its in perfect shape and I've had it in my family room since I bought it, but with a 400-CD mega changer, I don't need it anymore.
    I wish I could say "best offer" but I know that would make it like and auction. So let's just say I'll be REAL flexible though.
    For sake of argument, I'd be looking for $100 in cash or GC's, or perhaps some new/used DVDs in trade (the number would depend on title).
    I'm in Shrewsbury, MA, so you'd have to be able to pick this up. No sense in mailing it!
    I've tried to insert a photo.. but not sure if it'll work or not.
    Please e-mail or post with any questions.. and if anyone needs any more photos or information, just ask. I've got a digital camera so I'd be happy to snap some more.
    I just want this to find a good home!
    [​IMG]

2. Frank_M

Anyone? It's a really great tower.. and it a) bugs me to have it in my basement not being used and b) bugs my wife to still have it around since it's not being used. :)

3. Frank_M

Makes a GREAT stocking stuffer (assuming, of course, you have the world's largest stocking!)

4. DaveMcS

DaveMcS Second Unit

Oh BTW

SOLD !! AND IT REALLY IS THAT BIG..!!!