What's new

Pre-Order Grease Collection (Blu-ray Steelbook) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91z6Nv4B++L._SX522_.jpg

Grease * Gease 2 * Grease Live!

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I expected the price to be $80 or more. So at $32 (wondering if that is already discounted or if it may come down even more) this is a pretty good deal. I hadn't planned to re-buy Grease 1 but as part of this set it's a no-brainer as it's basically a bonus with the other 2 which I don't have. Those who need 4K will have to buy it separately.
Since Paramount isn't part of Movies Anywhere, I wonder whether the digital code will be iTunes or UV. If it's iTunes I imagine that will mean you'll get 4K access when iTunes eventually upgrades their listing.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is listed @ $30.02 on Amazon today.

I'm ordering at that price and will watch to see if it drops further. That's how bad I want the Grease TV/Live Blu disc. I've still got the original broadcast on my DVR.

And I'll wait to see how the new Blu of the movie looks/sounds to base whether I think I really want to bother with the 4k.

Last edited:

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Preordered but the burr under the saddle here is that the 4K edition is not included.

I had to go order the 4K edition as well which leaves me with an extra Blu-Ray.

This tends to be rather irritating.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I thought I might point out to those of you who wanted this collection in addition to having Grease in 4K, that the iTunes code that comes with the collection should give you access to the 4K stream. Since Paramount is not part of Movies Anywhere which is the limiting factor on iTunes 4K access, and the code can be redeemed directly at iTunes, access to the 4K stream should be unfettered.

Jon Baker

Second Unit
There was mention somewhere of another version of the Grease Collection available at Walmart that comes in a standard plastic case and includes a slipcover and the booklet from the "yearbook" edition. Has anyone seen this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks