What's new

Gray Lady Down in Widescreen-5/25? (1 Viewer)

Ted Kontos

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone else noticed that DVD Planet, DDD, Amazon and the Universal Home Video site are all listing an anamorphic widescreen version of Gray Lady Down coming on May 25th? I haven't seen any mention of this before. This is one title I will be all over, if it's true. Then again, it's Universal!

Ted K.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I'm a Heston fan and I enjoy this movie (which also features David Carradine). I'd love to upgrade my current foolscreen disc to widescreen, if true!

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
DVDempire has no listing on the latest but the other two are monoural. Joe this has a run time of 111 minutes versus the others at 110, I don't have a clue to what what the 1 more minute would be.

Edit: Jeff_HR is clearly the winner here

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Check HERE & HERE & HERE.

All say Widescreen. DVD Empire quite often leaves out the details on a lot of DVDs. Perhaps they have a workforce problem.

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff_HR well I'll be, I didn't think DVDempire made that big of mistake and the UPC code is different. The DVDempire is 027616911254 and Laser's edge UPC is 025192093623 ?¿?

2.35:1 anamorphic I guess I'll be ordering that one, man was I ever off base; kudos Jeff_HR!

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I find it helpful to check several sources for spec info. I buy 98% of my R1 DVDs from DVD Empire because I love their pre-order system. I just wish they did a better job with having the spec info available & correct.

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Picked it up today at Best Buy for $9.99 and it's the best version of the film I've ever seen! I can finally retire my widescreen taped off TCM airing, which edited the few profanities in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks