What's new

Blu-ray Review Gravity Diamond Luxe Edition Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
"MSRP: $24.98"

Is this out of print? It's now $70 at Amazon! I wanted to buy it in anticipation of my home theater, but not at 3x MSRP!

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
^ You could always get the "Canadian edition" from amazon.ca for CAD20. It's the same content, with some Eng./Fr. writing mostly on the back cover.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
What is going on with that?

Is there any other must-have blu-ray best bought from Amazon.ca? If I'm going to buy Gravity, I need another item to get free (or cheaper) shipping. My Amazon Prime doesn't convey to the Canadian site.

Last edited:

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
^ Before you go to a lot of trouble Dave, I'm pretty sure there's no way for you to get "free" shipping from .ca to the U.S. (I have no easy way to tell, since the amazons know I'm in Canada.) I'll guess that by itself, you could get this disc for ~US$21 including shipping. It's selling at list in Canada, so possibly in short supply; I bet it'll come back in the U.S. soon enough, if there's any real demand, or maybe in another edition with the 3D disc included, or with UHD, etc.

It is probably true that multiple items will reduce the effective per-unit shipping cost, if it's anything like me buying from .com. Some people find that UHDs are occasionally cheaper from .ca, but I don't see anything particularly well-priced there right now. Sometimes games are cheaper in Canada, sometimes not...

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I just want Warner to do the right thing and release their 3D version in 7.1 like it should have been....

...like that will ever happen :angry:

As well as including the option to watch the 3D version without the score, since you can do that on the 2D version. That's the version I really want to see, but I have absolutely zero interest in seeing it in 2D.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.