Grateful Dead bear keychain?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jay H, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    I had a friend of mine lose her grateful dead bear (Jerry Bear as I called it) on a hike sometime ago, for her winter Catskills peaks finish, I thought I'd get her a new Jerry Bear, so I did a google of Grateful Dead bear. However, all the small ones I see are simply beanbags, none with a keychain on it that one could attach to a backpack, something like:

http://liquidblue.com/index.cfm/fuse...5inchcubs.html

Anybody know a good source to buy an attachable Grateful Dead bear (other than ebay?)...

Jay

2. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

LMAO! When I read the title of the thread, the first thing I thought of was LiquidBlue. [​IMG]

I'm not sure where the land of Obscuria is, but in NE, there are these Old Glory stores which are larger versions of Liquid Blue.

And not that they have what you're looking for, but I gotta give my props to:
    http://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/

p.s. I didn't get a chance to go through them all, but Hot Topic has keychains.

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Thanks, I'll have to see if there is an Old Glory near me in Obscuria!

Larry, I saw some of the keychains of the flat ones, but I'm actually looking for a beannie bear but one with a lanyard on it. I guess if I have to, I've came across the Dancing Bear Keychain in my google searches before.. Thanks, perhaps it might be a plan B if I can't find a beanie keychain..

Jay

4. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

If anyone is passing through Rome and could pick me up a few "Popeners" at the Termini gift shop.. I'll gladly repay you.

I had bag of souvenirs stolen when we were on our European vacation years ago and I've been able to replace everything else except the "Popeners":

[​IMG]

I've found something similar online.. but they're $14.99!??! I remember these were maybe $2 a piece at the gift shop.

5. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Well, I wound up buying a 5" Grateful Dead Bear Cub from a store in RI that had them cheaper than liquidblue. I will have to whip out my phat sewing skilz and sew a little leash on it so I can put a 'biner on it.

I got my friend this one:

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Jay