What's new

Grand Theft Auto III (1 Viewer)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
can anyone tell me what the Idaho truck looks like? (im assuming its a truck).

its the last vehicle I need for the Shorside Vale Import/Xport. (Well actually the Limo is the last car i need..but im sure I will never ever see that one again..ive only seen it like twice in the game)

thanks!!

Bjoern Roy

Second Unit
Andre,
here we go. Violence Code:
Break off limbs (only with quite powerful weapons). Enter this code while playing (NOT IN THE MENU):
Square, L1, Circle, Down, L1, R1, Triangle, Right, L1, X
Note: doesn't say 'Code Activated' like some other codes do.
Try it with the sniper gun :D Let me know if it works!

Regards
Bjoern

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
The only thing that can get you up there is the helicopter.
Rocket Launcher will deal with the choppers. :) I love the banter bewteeen the cops in the helicopters actually;
"You're dead meat!"
"dude, you cant say that!"
...and
"does anyone have a manual for this thing?!"
If you, or anyone else, knows where this higher point is to do some target practice (lol) please tell me. 15 stories would be super!
Dan (UK)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
the highest point ive found is the AM building right scross the street from the Police Station in Staunton Island.

search around the halls around the building and you will find a stairwell...follow that and eventually you will be near the top...

awesome sniping place up there..and there is a sniper kill frenzy up there too

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Jason - That's it! That's the building I was thinking of.

Dan - there ya go. It's the AM building near the police station. REAL NICE sniping position, way up high. Enjoy man.

Dave F. - you mean when you came back from lowering your wanted level, that FBI car was STILL sitting there? I notice that many times, things disappear when you leave them. I guess the limited PS2 memory has to dump lots of stuff when it's not in use.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I did it!!!
I finally got 100% completion,but man did it take me forever. Now I just have to learn to fly the Dodo better...
:D
IF you want to get 100% completed,you have to do this:You need to complete the Paramedic missions all the way up to & including Level 12. My suggestion is to do it as soon as possible. Or you can try it last,but if you do so,the only place where you'll have a real chance to get it done is on Staunton Island. It it much easier to avoid the Yardies here than it is the Mafia back in Portland.

This is one of the coolest games ever!

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
Derrik: yeah, i hate when im driving a POS and a kool car passes me, so I turn around and its gone...nowhere to be found!!

or i look behind me, and theres nothing there..then look forward and a few secs later a car passes me..(from behind!)

they shouldnt have made the vehicles spawn so close to you etc.

ohh well, the game still kicks major a$$!!!

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
you mean when you came back from lowering your wanted level, that FBI car was STILL sitting there?
Yep. I misspoke though - this was actually in Staunton. The FBI car was at the top of the alley/decline to my hideout, so it wasn't very far from my bribe stars at the hideout. Ideally, you can try getting the car to come down the alley...

-Dave

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Dave - How did you manage to get bride stars at the hideout? Did you have to find a bunch of the secret packages? I've only found 73 of 'em. Amazing how they can hide. Especially when you think you've been over every damn inch of the game.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
To get the bribe stars you need to steal a cop car and hunt down some criminals. I think you get a star for every 20 you catch.

-Dave

DanHaya

Second Unit
I bought a used copy of GTA3 for PS2 a couple of weeks ago, but the asshole that sold it to me didn't include the keepcase or the instruction booklet. I'm having a blast playing the game, and I'm managing to get around without the instructions.

Does anyone have the keepcase cover artwork in .jpg format and/or the little instruction booklet in .pdf format? If so, please let me know.

--Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks