What's new

Gran Turismo 4 has 1080i HD support! (1 Viewer)

dan fritzen

Second Unit
Wow, I cannot believe this, I have an xbox and PGR2 but only 480p and the PS2 with only 4MB of video RAM to work with can display this game in 1080i,

Gran Turismo 4 review

Nice bonus to all your PS2 and HDTV owners.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Consensus is that there is a difference, and it does look better than 480p, but the source is still 480p.

In other news Firing Squad gave it 82%.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
The FS reviewer deducted 10% from the final score for not supporting the Logitech MOMO Force?!?!! A bit harsh, aren't we? I think some of the other criticisms are warranted. The lack of damage modeling may be a sticking point for some, though Polyphony Digital has promised to implement this in some form for the fifth installment. Even though there is no built-in online mode, GT4 can still be played online via Xlink Kai Evolution VII (a walkthrough for the setup can be found here and also in the latest copy of PSM magazine).

GT4 is still a must-buy for me, though I will be keeping tabs on both KONAMI's Enthusia Professional Racing and Microsoft's Forza Motorsport.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks