What's new

Gotta love Stereoland! (1 Viewer)

Dave.Zeb

Grip
As I've mentioned, I'm in the process of grabbing a nice stratus set-up, and was finally about to make the purchase. After being quoted $1900 for the mini's and C6 at Audio Video Alternatives(local dealer), I was just about resigned to that price, when I called Kirk at Stereoland. Not only did he offer prices ridiculously cheaper than local stores, $600 for the mini's, same for the C6 and $1150 for the silvers, when I got there to toss a deposit down on an order for a pair of mini's, we ended up heading over to a spanking new pair of silveri's.

Only took me 2 minutes to get a price of $950, half of list price, and a good $600-700 cheaper than local stores. what a deal, I almost can't believe it. Gift horse and all that, avoid the mouth. ;)

Can be sure I'll be rounding out my set-up from Stereoland (Windsor, Ontario, across the river from Detroit) and probably most everything else... Can't beat pricing deals like that. Again, the first really good advantage to living in Detroit.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
hehe, I was gonna say...AV Alternatives, that sounds familiar. Anyway, I've enjoyed the benefits of living close to Canada twice, so I know where you're coming from. Congrats on the deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks