Gotta Love Care Packages

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chuck C, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

Jan 6, 2001
    Here's the story....I called my mom, and I told her to send down my favorite shirt which I left at home during spring break. Well, today, not only did I get my shirt, but also K-Pax (DVD), cookies, an electric toothbrush, an Easter Basket with card, and ET! Yep, after I told my parents I saw ET twice, they surprised me by sending a large ET doll that talks and light up. They even included the Reese's pieces! I am speechless.

Anybody else have care package stories? I'd love to hear em.
  2. Pamela

Pamela Supporting Actor

Mar 14, 2001
    When I was in college, my Mom frequently sent me care packages. Her homemade cookies were the hit of the dorm and I always had a parade following me from the mailroom to my dormroom. She really took care of me. For my friends who did not receive care packages from their families, she always added something for them.
    I'm *cough-cough* years old now, many years removed from college, and I still get care packages from her. I'm 3,000 miles away from home, so she keeps my supplied with the delicacies I can't find out here. Always puts in extra gifts, too.
    I gotta tell you, I have the best Mom. And you're never too old for care packages!
    Thanks Mom! [​IMG]