What's new

Got red squirrels congregating in my yard. (1 Viewer)

E

Eric Kahn

I Have not seen any red squirels here yet, just grey and black ones, saw a white one last summer.
I have seen some brown ones around here

StephenA

Screenwriter
I can't believe how bad the red squirrels are today. They've been terrorizing the grey squirrels and chpmunks all day. Thye're being viscious little bastards. I'm not the type to shoot them, so I'm not gonna do that.

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I guarantee you guys would much, much prefer those little red devils to the dirty, brown, underground dwelling, evil little vermin we call ground squirrels here in San Diego, CA. At least tree squirrels can be eaten. These little rat-cousins carry plague and are everywhere here in CA. The bummer of it is, the aveage citizen can't kill them without being fined and they must be "relocated" by a pest control company or the state in order to get rid of them. Give me red or gray TREE squirrels anyday.

Jason Guardiano

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't know the squirrels were that much of a problem in San Diego. The ones in LA don't look too friendly either.

StephenA

Screenwriter
Red ones certainly will make things interesting in squirrel land. Kind of funny seeing them being the rulers of al things small.

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
On the coast they are a definate problem. A couple of years back there were warnings on the Camp Pendleton beaches about plague carrying squirrels. I live out by the Mission San Luis Rey, and I can tell you they are thick out here, along with cottontail bunnies, YUM! Too bad we can't hunt those little guys around here. I have hunted them in the desert and they make very good table fare.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks