Got my 57TWX20b it ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Kevin Nolan, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Kevin Nolan

Kevin Nolan Stunt Coordinator

I cannot believe the fine picture on this Hitachi! Yeah Dish/Ant looks OK and we are getting used to the stretch modes but I don't think it will be a problem. I'm going to wait a bit until I do Avia but I have turned down the torch modes on all settings.
    ANyone out there that want chime in on advise for this or a SWX (same unit basically)just let me know.
    Hitachi[​IMG]
    Kevin

2. David Nolan

David Nolan Stunt Coordinator

well, i have been seriously looking at this model at a local dealer and have been impressed with everything i have read and seen. this guy's been very helpful and patient - i feel i should buy SOMETHING from him just for the amount of time he's allowed me to spend checking out all of the sets in his shop. but the one thing he couldn't do is put the "NOLAN" seal of approval on it - but you just have! so now i can be assured of a quality viewing experience. [​IMG]

3. JamesOr

JamesOr Agent

That's the tv I'm looking at right now. I'll probably get a Hitachi but I'm not sure which model. That one is a little more expensive than I would like($2500 is my range) but I'll have to see what I can get the salesman down too. One question, is this model the 2004 model or the 2003? I'm having trouble figuring out which manufacturers are releasing new models and when.

4. Kevin Nolan

Kevin Nolan Stunt Coordinator

You should be able to find a swx or twx for about $2200.
    At Video Only I paid $2069.10. $2299 less 10% repeat customer plus $180 for a GE 5yr extended warranty.
    Hope this helps.
    [​IMG]

5. Shayne Judge

Shayne Judge Stunt Coordinator