What's new

Got DirecTV...... Moving ?'s (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I am gonna be moving next week and was going to get the "leave the dish, keep the receiver" deal with directv.

Here's my question, seeing that my dish is a oval one and I know I could get like 75-100 dollars on ebay, could I take down my current dish and sell it and still get the new one with the move? Or do they just take down your current one for you, and put it up again?

Thanks guys!

GARY C

Second Unit
You will have to leave the dish.

DirecTV and all Satellite companies do this hoping the new owner will then want to sign up seeing as he already has the dish in place. It's the same up here in Canada as it is in the US.

Here is the info from their site...

Here's What To Do

1) Before your moving date, call our Movers Hotline at 1-877-616-MOVE.
2) Pack up your DIRECTV® Receivers, remote control, and owner's manual, and take those with you to your new home. Leave your DIRECTV satellite dish behind.
3 ) Once you're at your new place, we'll deliver a satellite dish and provide our standard professional installation.

To qualify, all you have to do is commit to one year of any TOTAL CHOICE® programming starting at $33.99/mo., and pay a $25 set-up fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks