What's new

Got Apex Deals!! OMG Tosh portable PS DVD player...$363, Tosh 57HDX82...$1627 (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
I just noticed these are the gotapex deal page.

2 awesome prices and both include shipping!!

Ive been using the Tosh SD2000 progressive scan DVD player (with 9 inch screen) for about 1 year now and love it. I cant believe the price of $363 shipped, I paid $675 for mine and that was wholesale. The MSRP was $1099.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/deals/deals.php

Get them quick before their gone!!

I wonder if Onecall sells the extended life battery? Ill give them a call after 10 AM PST.

Regards

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys!!

I know this isnt software...but I saw the price of the player and couldnt resist telling everybody. (then again it doesnt hurt to support gotapex.com...who sponsors HTF!!!)

Ive owned my SD-2000 player for about 1 year now and love it. I actually prefer it over watching DVDs on my Dell 8200 laptop while flying.

Enjoy,

Gregg

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter
I cant believe the price of $363 shipped, I paid $675 for mine and that was wholesale. The MSRP was $1099.
I assume you bought a new model. The One Call deal is certainly good, but it's for a "factory renewed" model, not a new one. That's an important bit of information.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks