Got an interesting coupon in the mail...15% off my next Time-Life order!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Lambert, May 15, 2002.

1. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Aug 3, 2001
    Back last fall I ordered from Time/Life the existing 10 copies of "The Best Of The Muppet Show".
    Today, while scanning the mail for Best Buy coupons, I found instead a coupon to "Save and instant 15% off an entire order @".
    Offer expires May 31, 2002 (which is pushing it; I hear from Jeff Kleist that vol's 11-15 will be out around that time, roughly, but no set date [​IMG] ).
    "Does not apply to monthly preview program. Limit one coupon per order. Discount does not apply to shipping and handling."
    I will *not* share the coupon code on the card on-line at this time, as I don't know whether it will still work for me once someone else uses it. But be on the lookout for this thing; I almost threw it away buried in the other buy-me stuff! [​IMG]
    I'll call TL tomorrow and see if they can work it so I can use the discount on Muppets 11-15 regardless of when those discs become available.
  2. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet Lead Actor

Feb 24, 1999
    let us know if that code works for the new muppet discs.
    Feel free to send me a P.M. with the details [​IMG]
  3. Marvin

Marvin Screenwriter

Apr 9, 1999
    Marvin lists quite a few Time Life coupons. The most recent one is 25% off. I used it for some of the Ed Sullivan show DVDs they're selling. The Time Life coupons should be on this page:
    Click on the link to display all current coupons, then click on display complete list and look for Time Life.