1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Got an interesting coupon in the mail...15% off my next Time-Life order!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Lambert, May 15, 2002.

1. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Back last fall I ordered from Time/Life the existing 10 copies of "The Best Of The Muppet Show".
    Today, while scanning the mail for Best Buy coupons, I found instead a coupon to "Save and instant 15% off an entire order @ TimeLife.com".
    Offer expires May 31, 2002 (which is pushing it; I hear from Jeff Kleist that vol's 11-15 will be out around that time, roughly, but no set date [​IMG] ).
    "Does not apply to monthly preview program. Limit one coupon per order. Discount does not apply to shipping and handling."
    I will *not* share the coupon code on the card on-line at this time, as I don't know whether it will still work for me once someone else uses it. But be on the lookout for this thing; I almost threw it away buried in the other buy-me stuff! [​IMG]
    I'll call TL tomorrow and see if they can work it so I can use the discount on Muppets 11-15 regardless of when those discs become available.

2. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet Lead Actor

let us know if that code works for the new muppet discs.
    Feel free to send me a P.M. with the details [​IMG]

3. Marvin

Marvin Screenwriter

Marvin
    www.DVDpricesearch.com lists quite a few Time Life coupons. The most recent one is 25% off. I used it for some of the Ed Sullivan show DVDs they're selling. The Time Life coupons should be on this page: http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdhtml2
    Click on the link to display all current coupons, then click on display complete list and look for Time Life.