What's new

got a problem with my comcast hd-dvr. (1 Viewer)

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
my dvr is currently 88% full, i set my machine to record veronica mars at 7 pm, when i turned on the tv around 7:10 (was going to watch something on dvd) the channel was still on another network, when i changed the station to UPN, it had the red record circle, like it was recording the show, but i went on my dvr recordings, and it wasn't there (as soon as something starts recording, it will automatically go on the dvr listing.) after the show was over, i went to "schedueled recordings" and it said something like 'to be announced' 7-8pm chan: 24 upn ect, even though it didn't record anything. Does anyone know what my problem is, and how to fix it. I have had the dvr for about 4 months and have never had any problems with the machine.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the electronic program guide was messed up.

Call your cable company and get to tech support. Sometimes a power-cycle is all you need to fix up things like this. Other times a reset to do a full load of the program guide is necessary.

Then search for Veronica Mars at another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks