What's new

Got a pair of RT1000i's from Fry's for $499 (1 Viewer)

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
I was at Fry's last weekend to pick up a pair of RT40's that they were advertising for $99 each at closeout. But then I came acroos the RT1000's that salesmen was demoing for another customer. Their were a few people in the room as well. They sounded pretty outstanding. One guy asked the price of them as he was doing the demo, he said they were closing them out at $499 AT PAIR! All their floorstamding and bookself speaker were marked down for closeout to make room for the new LSI's. I couldn't belive it at first knowing how POLK doesn't really discount there speakers a lot. I was going to get them at first but, something told me this was not to be pass up. I asked if they would hold them for me and they did for couple of days. On Thursday I wound up leaving with a whole new set up. The RT1000i's, CS400i($299), F/X500i($379)pair. So, I put the take 5's in the bedroom. All I have to do is get the SVS and I'm set. I've heard nothing but good things about Polk. Once I calibrate them and beak them in, I'll be content for years to come. And I still have the 30 day low price.

Here are the prices: The RT1000i-$499, RT800i-$399, RT600i-$149ea, RT55i-$299 a pair and so on. Right now I don't think that know one can beat there prices. I went to Circuit City by me and they have not even begun to close them out yet. I heard about people getting good deals from Circuir City recently.

Well, that's it, I'm so excited. Time to go look to all my movies again.

Charles

DanaA

Screenwriter
Charles,

Dang right you got a great deal. I love Polks and a few weeks ago saw the same kind of deals at Frys. Was very tempted to buy some, but with 16 speakers already in the house, I couldn't.

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Dana,

It was too good of a deal to pass up, I just had get them. You have your hands full enough with 16 SPEAKERS-WOW!

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks