Gospel Of John:3 DVD set Narrated by Christopher Plummer 11/5, is it mail order only?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Johnny G, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

Dec 12, 2000
    According to imdb.com, this 3 hour epic was shown at the Toronto Film Festival on 9/11/03 and opens tomorrow in limited theaters.

I just went to the official web site and you can pre-order a 3 DVD set HERE with the film on 2 discs & a disc of extra features for $39.95 and I just wondered if I'm gonna find this cheaper on the net.

If not, I'll go ahead & order it for the site.
  2. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

May 9, 2001
    Nobody answered you, and I don't know if it can be found cheaper on the 'net, but it does appear this movie is only available through that website. I saw an informercial for it last night, and they made it clear it wasn't available in stores. Amazon doesn't have it, either, and they have one of those standard "sign up and we'll let you know if it becomes available" forms on the listing. I'm going to order it soon, though I would like to send a check. I have to call an 800 number in order to get the necessary information to do that. I don't know why they couldn't just put it on the site.