1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Goonies: Notice this?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Derek Miner, Aug 22, 2001.

1. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

Just looking over my Goonies DVD and I noticed...
    The main scene depicted on the inside flap (with the scene index) ISN'T EVEN IN THE MOVIE!
    It's another one of those several deleted scenes that still remains hidden away even after this DVD.
    = Derek =
    ------------------

2. Tim_P_76

Tim_P_76 Second Unit

Well who knows, it may just be a publicity shot..I have seen this picture a few times over the years. But how about everything in the 5 minute making of special..Everything wound up being on the cutting room floor. Even the cop car in the beginning chase going off the bridge. Where is that one?

3. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

If your run the commentary (and indeed, the featurette) there is indeed a lot of footage cut and not found in the outtakes section which is a shame...
    Still, regarding the pic, interesting. You know, Warner did the same thing on the DVD of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, check inside where the chapter stops list is and there is a pic from a scene cut from the movie.
    Dan (UK)

4. Neil S. Bulk

Neil S. Bulk Screenwriter

Neil S. Bulk
    Death Becomes Her has a picture of Bruce Willis carrying Meryl Streep up stairs on the DVD and the LD. That also is a cut scene.
    Neil
    ------------------
    "Conspiracy theorists don't live on the same flat Earth as the rest of us." -- astronomer Stephen Maran