What's new

Goonies: Notice this? (1 Viewer)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Just looking over my Goonies DVD and I noticed...
The main scene depicted on the inside flap (with the scene index) ISN'T EVEN IN THE MOVIE!
It's another one of those several deleted scenes that still remains hidden away even after this DVD.
= Derek =
------------------

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
Well who knows, it may just be a publicity shot..I have seen this picture a few times over the years. But how about everything in the 5 minute making of special..Everything wound up being on the cutting room floor. Even the cop car in the beginning chase going off the bridge. Where is that one?

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
If your run the commentary (and indeed, the featurette) there is indeed a lot of footage cut and not found in the outtakes section which is a shame...
Still, regarding the pic, interesting. You know, Warner did the same thing on the DVD of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, check inside where the chapter stops list is and there is a pic from a scene cut from the movie.
Dan (UK)

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Death Becomes Her has a picture of Bruce Willis carrying Meryl Streep up stairs on the DVD and the LD. That also is a cut scene.
Neil
------------------
"Conspiracy theorists don't live on the same flat Earth as the rest of us." -- astronomer Stephen Maran

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks