What's new

Goofy Signature Pics (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Who all has goofy signature pics? I just realized my spinning head is kind of irritating. I'm looking for some suggestions/ideas for a new sig.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Didn't we do this once already? :)
Oh well, never missing an oppotunity to disply my grandiose schnoz:

Bill, meaning no (deep) offense here, but i think i'd need a bottle of gravol to read your posts if you keep that sig. Mebbe if you can make it swing around just once?

Mebbe it starts off with a happy face, then by the time it swings around it shows you sticking out your tongue? Just thinkin out loud. Any small-file-size weilding flash artists in the house?

I dig the real-life pics, but i'm more of a font man m'damned self...

hm. not bad, rain (geez, what's with the mono-moniker anyway? :rolleyes:) simple as it is, i hadn't yet been ribbed from that angle before.
gives me an idea for a new thread ...

btw, i actually have been occasionally lurking for over a year, but only recently found the time and moxie to start posting. i love this "after hours" section in particular. think i'm starting to get addicted *shudder*

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
...what's with the mono-moniker anyway?
I never use my surname, except for work and legal stuff (signing cheques, etc.). I prefer to be completely informal.
If it were legal in BC, I'd probably drop the surname altogether.
And, no, I'm not going to tell you. :D

Whoops. Sorry, Bill. Yep, i absolutely meant Dave "can you do this" Poehlman. I can look at mickey (he da mouse) all day.

I never use my surname, except for work and legal stuff (signing cheques, etc.)
well rainman (sheesh, how often have you heard that, eh?) i'm betting that goes for pretty much everybody. I used my full name (well, technically, chris is my middle name) as it seemed to be the protocol here. it's not foolproof, but it is in keeping with the friendly and open environment encouraged here. you're lucky (?) enough to have an unusual enuff first name that your last isn't really necessary.

i DO find it eeenteresting tho that you actually refuse to let htf folk know the family name. I'm betting it's either ridiculously weird, or it's ridiculously plain. I think i'll call you, "mr. smith"??

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
i DO find it eeenteresting tho that you actually refuse to let htf folk know the family name. I'm betting it's either ridiculously weird, or it's ridiculously plain. I think i'll call you, "mr. smith"??
It's not Smith, it is ridiculously plain...and it's not my family name. I gave up my family name legally several years ago.
It's not that I'm hiding anything, I just prefer the single name.
Chmiel knows my surname, but he's under oath never to speak it aloud or type it. I suggest thumb screws, followed by a sound flogging. :laugh:

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
We'd prefer people not to use animated images in their signatures. There's several guidelines on sig images on the user profile page, right next to where you enter your signature.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
and who could forget my 'Mena Suvari Loves NickSo' sig pic???
menasig.jpg

:D

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Rain is it ...Cloud ...Storm ...Bow ...Deer?
Jeez thanks, now I can't sleep, maybe you can start a competition thread "Guess my Surname"...;)
I'll bribe Matt Chmiel for the secret with a nude photo of Ringo Bell.:D
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF SPINNING MEMBER REMOVED, FILM AT 11.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Matthew, are you going to start wearing funny wigs in place of funny hats? :)
- Steve
(No sig pic, sorry.)

MikeM

Screenwriter
Nah, instead of 'goofy' I went for two pot smokin' drug dealer cartoon characters.
Snoochie boochies. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks