What's new

Goodguys has dropped Denon products from their website (1 Viewer)

perrin

Stunt Coordinator
I just went to the Goodguys.com website today, and I noticed that they have eliminated all Denon products from their website. They no longer carry Denon's receivers and DVD players. Also, they do not have the Denon logo anymore as to what products they sell. I hope this is only temporary, and they will bring back Denon products as soon as possible.

perrin

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Well, now that CompUSA owns them, it's hard to tell what other changes might be in order.

Rick Johnston

Auditioning
I called Goodguys about a week ago and they had only 2 Denon receiver models still available. I was told that they were dropping the entire line, no reason given

-rick

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I'd wager Denon was dropping them, not the other way around. They've been having trouble for years. Polk dropped them last year.

Mark All

Second Unit
The endless 10 percent off "sale pricing" on everything may have prompted Denon to cut off Goodguys supply. Denon's Web site still has Goodguys as an authorized dealer, but that may just be because it hasn't been updated. There aren't any Goodguys stores around me, so I don't know if the lack of Denon applies to both their internet sales and retail sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks