What's new

Goodbye Mr.Bond...Sean Connery Dead At 90 (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

His acting career spanned decades and his many awards included an Oscar, two Bafta awards and three Golden Globes.

Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
RIP Mr. Connery, Thank you for James Bond and all your other memorable performances like "The Man Who Would Be King", "The Untouchables" and "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade."

Last edited:

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I view it as a time to celebrate one of the last true greats. He lived a long and amazing life and also left us with a tremendous catalog to remember him by.

R.I.P. Mr. Connery and my condolences to the family as loss is never easy for loved ones. Now it's time to spin up some old favorites and let the celebration begin.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
90 Years, but a shock anyway.

The one and only Bond, James Bond, of course.
But so many other great roles in so many other movies.

And a great person and a great Scot.
We'll fondly remember him and I will certainly watch several of his films the coming period.

Thanks, Sir Thomas Sean Connery, and RIP.

Cees Alons

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Every few years, ever since he retired from films, I always wonder how he’s doing given how famously private he’s been. Oddly, I thought of him last night again before going to sleep, thinking about how much I’ll enjoy seeing him again in 4K when the Indy series comes out hopefully next year. And I woke up to this sad news. Godspeed and god bless Mr. Connery. You will be missed. And thank you for the gifts you’ve left us in the form of your work.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Thank You Sean ! Nobody Did It Better ! Baby You're the BEST ! RIP :emoji_cross::emoji_heart:
OO7.jpg
DR NO.jpg

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
No one was better. We just finished showing the kids the Connery Bond movies, and they're so, so good. We've also shown them the Moore films, and those are good too, but no one inhabited the role like Connery.

He was more than that though. He was outstanding in The Untouchables - really made that film what it is. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt For Red October, The Rock, and even some of his lesser known films like Medicine Man always had him bringing you into the movie.

There really wasn't anyone else like him. He was the kind of actor that comes around once in a generation, or less.

This remains the greatest introduction to a character that I have ever seen:
connerybond.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks