Good work at home jobs?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TreyP, Mar 16, 2003.

1. TreyP

TreyP Stunt Coordinator

My wife is currently unemployed and looking for work, but really is wanting to get a good job working at home. We've seen a lot of ads about it, but figure most of them are crapshoots. Has anyone here had any good experience with something like this? Thanks Trey.

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Avoid. Those "work-from-home" ads are usually placed by distributors for some pyramid/MLM-type of scam.

3. TreyP

TreyP Stunt Coordinator

Yea, I kind of figured such. We've looked around for info on this kind or stuff, such as ratings or recommendations from 3rd part well known places, but just keep running into people saying about how they make so much money and blah blah blah so click here. Its actually annoying trying to find what she's looking for.

4. John_Bonner

John_Bonner Supporting Actor

5. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis Nicholls Lead Actor

Dennis
    John,

Bad boy. [​IMG]

We have work-from-home at my company IF you have a specialty that allows this. If you are a patent attorney, Intel will pay you $$$$$ to do patent prosecution working from home. Of course this opportunity doesn't mean much to the general public. I'm only mentioning it to point out that there are genuine work-at-home opportunities IF you have the right skill set. Several of my friends do web page design from home for small clients. You wife should get the run-your-own-business book from Nolo Press www.nolo.com . They also have a great lawyer joke page...[​IMG]