1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

good website(s) for ringtones?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Ted Lee, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

hey all -

i just signed up with verizon...my phone is the samsung sch-a670.

does anybody know of a decent website to download some ringtones? it seems some websites are pretty honest about their phone compatibility (which i like), but i can't seem to find one for my carrier/phone combo - which i found odd. i'm sure i'm just missing something...

thx!

ted

2. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

well, i think i founed a pretty good one. 10 bucks a year gives you *unlimited* downloads. i tried sampling a few of them...they're all pretty good quality.

if anyone else is curious: http://www.3gupload.com

i haven't actually tried downloading them yet since verizon hasn't fully ported over my old number yet.

3. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

4. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

yo matt!

dunno yet about how verizon's service is, but i'll let ya know. my wife is the one who wanted to go with them...so i guess they must be okay (she's kinda picky about this stuff, so i'm sure she did her research).

we got both phones for free, so that was a nice bonus. i think we're doing 400 minutes pooled - since i rarely use my phone. plus, i think i get 20% off my monthly bill for being a bb employee.

so, i guess i have no complaints. i like the phone well enough...but, like i said, i'm not very picky about this stuff.

ted

---

ps, i'm hoping to have a free friday after the new year. let's hook up!

5. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

Good. I kinda figured you were busy + I have been myself so I was expecting we would wait till after the holidays.

If you need / want my number PM me.