What's new

Good places to buy online. (1 Viewer)

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
What are some good online sites to buy h/t from? I've heard of jandr.com onecall.com and hifi.com. Are any of these reputable sites? Hifi.com seems to have some really good stuff. Anyone have any experiences with any of these sites, or any others that are good? Thanks a lot.
Dan

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Dan, check out the Retailers and Wholesale Vendor Feedback forum on this site. You'll get places that are recommended or at least places to avoid...
The only place I've dealt with online is www.audioclassics.com based out of Binghamton NY, they sell a lot of refurbished or B stock stuff and I got my HK tuner from them once. I'd deal with them again no problem.. I've gotten HT software from a bunch of places though..
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
I'll second CRyan on Onecall. I have made several purchases from them. I have spoken on the phone (once) with a sales rep and had several online chats. The staff is very courteous as well as being knowledgable. Prices are pretty good as well.
The only thing I would caution you on is the return policy. Make sure you understand it before you purchase! Like many online retailers it is fairly strict.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks