What's new

Good Place to Buy Fitness Equipment? (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
I've been thinking about buying a rowing machine for awhile and with the fall right around the corner I decided to start looking into seriously. What are some good places to shop around online or even if anyone knows of any good stores brands I can go check out.

Thanks.

Cary_H

Second Unit
Sorry for leaving it so long to reply, but there's only ONE place to go for fitness equipment. Your local Buy and Sell paper, or whatever it's equivalent is in your area.
Everybody one time or another gets on the "fitness bandwagon" and loads up on whatever device(s) they require to get them where they want to go. Ultimately over time, the vast majority quit, relegating their gear to that of "clotheshanger" status.
You can find virtually anything you desire out there, and usually for a mere fraction of the original cost.
What you need to know is, what a realistic price for something is, so you'll know a bargain the moment you see it. And carry cash when you go.
Look for fitness stores/gyms/equipment manufacturers that are closing down and liquidating inventory. I once waited 'til the very last day of an equipment manufacturer's close out liquidation. I dropped close to $1100 total at no more than 30 cents on the dollar for any one item. It got me just about all you'd ever need for a home set-up, from Olympic bars and plates, to near gym quality racks, benches, etc, and lat machine.
You'll always see folks asking exorbitant prices for equipment. At best, it's rarely worth even half what they paid new. They usually find that out later, than sooner. That's the time for you to be there, cash in hand.

Tim L

Second Unit
Fitnessfactoryoutlet.com- I've bought my whole gym practically fromt them- no problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks