What's new

Good place in TO to get a Parasound? (1 Viewer)

GabrielC

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, does anybody know of a good place to find a new or used Parasound amp for a good price around the Toronto, Ontario area? I've been looking for something to power my AR-S50 mains and SVS 16-46CS but haven't had much luck. I only really know of Kennedy Hi-Fi (in Markham) and Bay-Bloor Radio (downtown). Thanks!

GabrielC

Stunt Coordinator
I just checked out another place on Yonge, called Brack Home Entertainment. They've got a ton of Rotel, Bryston, Mirage, and B&W equipment.

How does Rotel rate for quality amps?

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I don't know if these stores carry Parasound, but you may want to check Kromer Radio (Bathurst and College), Audio One (Steeles and Jane), Executive Stereo (Yonge and Davisville), Great Metropolitan Sound (Eglinton E between Yonge and Mt. Pleasant), Regency Audio (Woodbine north of Hwy 7), Reid and Campbell (Yonge and Davisville), Audio Excellence (Bayview north of Hwy 7 and a location in Yorkville) and possibly Brentview Electronics (Mt. Pleasant south of Eglinton). Those are just some of the high end audio stores that I've come up with off the top of my head. :)

KevinGS

Stunt Coordinator
You may want to check out Link Removed
I was looking for amps there awhile ago and there was a guy selling his parasound but I don't think it's there anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks