Good Neighbors coming

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Frank Ha, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Frank Ha

Frank Ha Second Unit

Jun 21, 2003
    Frank Harrison
    I just got an email from BBC America. They are announcing Series 1-3 of Good Neighbors for June 14. I checked at Amazon and DDD and they have April 19 for the release dates. Either way, I'm a happy camper. Been waiting for this for ohhhhh so long.

P.S. I did a search and couldn't find any mention of this in previous threads, so I figured some of you might like to know.
  2. Mark Lx

Mark Lx Second Unit

Feb 9, 2004

Here's what baffles me about BBC America (among a million other things)

Good Neighbors 4 Disks 640 minutes $36.98
    To the Manor Born 4 Disks 600 minutes $59.98

Needless to say, I didn't get Manor Born

I'd really like One Foot in the Grave. Let's hope their going after the lower price guinea pigs on the day that one's released.
  3. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

Mar 14, 2001
    I've had April 19 down as the date for this for quite a while. I hope it's not pushed back. I don't recall what I paid for it (it certainly was much less than the listed price), but I'm very happy with To The Manor Born.
  4. Gregory V

Gregory V Stunt Coordinator

Mar 15, 2004
    I bought the final series that includes the Royal Command Performance, and it is GREAT!!!!! I also bought the To The Manor Born series. I just love Penelope Keith. I have dropped more than it costs in a bar in one night in my day, so I dont care about the price as long as I can enjoy it whenever I like. Cant wait for the rest of the show to come out.