What's new

Good Morning Ms. Bliss ?? (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Saved by the Bell has been completed except for The Good Morning Ms. Bliss Series. Any hope for a release? Is it a Music rights issue? A studio Issue? License?

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
I want it because I am a Hayley Mills completest!

Yeah, it could make for a good release as would The Golden Palace to finish off The Golden Girls collection.
Speaking of Hayley Mills, the theater closest to me has this amazing B&W framed photo of her among their displays that I swore to somehow get if they ever decide to shutdown or remodel.

MarkA

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Abel
Yeah, it could make for a good release as would The Golden Palace to finish off The Golden Girls collection.
Speaking of Hayley Mills, the theater closest to me has this amazing B&W framed photo of her among their displays that I swore to somehow get if they ever decide to shutdown or remodel.
Have them write your name and phone number on the back just in case!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Why the "Ms."? I don't recall Miss Bliss being a staunch feminist in that show.

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
Well, I have news, but maybe not good. Good Morning, Ms. Bliss is available for purchase and streaming from iTunes. Dunno what that means for the physical media rights, but if you want the show, there you have it.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
According to the Tvshowsondvd facebook page, Shout is re releasing the Original Saved by the Bell in October but Still No Good Morning Miss Bliss

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Does it mention the out of continuity original pilot?

Fantastic news about Shout's new Saved by the Bell set, and it's inclusion of "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" along with the College Years & movies. Glad I never got around to purchasing any of the prior releases.

Bonus features are still "to be announced," so it's still possible the pilot you're asking about could be included.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Here is what was posted on their Facebook page regarding the Miss Bliss show...

Word from Shout! Factory about their "SAVED BY THE BELL: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION" DVD set, due out on October 2nd - Relive the laughter, lessons and love with Zack and his friends in this 16-disc collector's set, featuring every episode from 'Good Morning, Miss Bliss' to 'The College Years', and it's available today for pre-order, at Amazon.com! http://www.amazon.com/…/o…/ASIN/B07FB9W9KH/tvshowsondvd0d-20

safe_image.php

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks