What's new

Good luck and Thank You! to Steve Tannehill (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
As you may have noticed, there have been some changes in the Building a Home Theater Area regarding the moderator status. Last week Steve Tannehill informed us that for personal reasons he will no longer be able to devote the time necessary to continue moderating on the HTF so that he was voluntarily stepping down. He assures us that he will still be an active participant as time permits.
I want to take this opportunity to thank Steve for all his efforts on our behalf here and wish him well in his future endeavors. He was a valuable asset and, I trust, will continue to be in these new circumstances.
We now return you to our regular programming. As usual, I prefer the laid-back approach to moderating, sitting on the side and letting the membership determine the progress of the threads as long as they stay within the general guidelines of the forum.
Enjoy.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Thank you Steve for your time, your admin. skills will be missed. :frowning:
Jon

NathanP

Supporting Actor
So, you'll be needing a new moderator???
Hmm, I seem to have alot of time :)
thanks Steve.. that pic of you with the jester's hat make me laugh so hard!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I'd like to thank Steve for helping to stamp out divx, way back then, on his own web site. Thanks.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Well said George! Thanks to Steve, Bill Hunt, etc. and of course the HTF DIVX life was brief!
Best of luck Steve. I hope whatever is eating into your HTF time is enjoyable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks