Good luck and Thank You! to Steve Tannehill

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by RAF, Jan 27, 2002.

1. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

As you may have noticed, there have been some changes in the Building a Home Theater Area regarding the moderator status. Last week Steve Tannehill informed us that for personal reasons he will no longer be able to devote the time necessary to continue moderating on the HTF so that he was voluntarily stepping down. He assures us that he will still be an active participant as time permits.
    I want to take this opportunity to thank Steve for all his efforts on our behalf here and wish him well in his future endeavors. He was a valuable asset and, I trust, will continue to be in these new circumstances.
    We now return you to our regular programming. As usual, I prefer the laid-back approach to moderating, sitting on the side and letting the membership determine the progress of the threads as long as they stay within the general guidelines of the forum.
    Enjoy.

2. Jon_B

Jon_B Screenwriter

Thank you Steve for your time, your admin. skills will be missed. [​IMG]
    Jon

3. NathanP

NathanP Supporting Actor

So, you'll be needing a new moderator???
    Hmm, I seem to have alot of time [​IMG]
    thanks Steve.. that pic of you with the jester's hat make me laugh so hard!

4. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

Actually, I'd like to thank Steve for helping to stamp out divx, way back then, on his own web site. Thanks.

5. Dennis Reno

Dennis Reno Supporting Actor

Well said George! Thanks to Steve, Bill Hunt, etc. and of course the HTF DIVX life was brief!
    Best of luck Steve. I hope whatever is eating into your HTF time is enjoyable [​IMG]